13 May 2010

Final reflection: My English Competence in 2010

These are my best oral evidence and my best written evidence.

I have chosen this oral evidence because I think that in spite of the pronunciation which wasn't perfect, I expressed myself clear and the oral presentation was very well structured. Also I used some specific vocabulary that I had never used before so I think that it is my best oral presentation, in addition in the others I was a bit nervous so this is the one I was more quiet.

Regarding my best written evidence, I have chosen this one because I think that I used some good arguments, it was well structured and I used some connectors.
I really don't know which essay to choose, because I think that this one is quite good too. I didn't choose the others because they are shorter or not as well structured as these ones.

6 comments:

Lau!* said...

uuuuuri!!
Do you remember that we have to go to PEKIN EXPRES?hhaha

it would be interesting!! But maybe stressful...

If everything is ok, we'll go to the same university, we live at the same town thus we'll be in touch..:)
( you know parties... hahah with the vodka bottle..)
I like your way to being, I don't know, you're different haha!

Clàudia said...

Well Oriol it's time to say godbye..
I'll remember you for all the hours we've spent together in class. Thanks for helping my with some subjects when I needed it.
We'll be in touch next year I hope. :)

Nil said...

Lauraa!!

I'll remember for long time your relaxing massage, it was very good. This year we have passed maybe the most estressful year of uor lives, so today I feel very relaxed. I hope we are able to enjoy a lot the trip to Sevilla all together, but before we have the selectivitat so we have to work hard yet.

Take care;)

Júlia said...

I'll remember you for lots of things uri... we've always been in the same class (except for second of ESO!) so that's a lot of time together! I'm sure you'll do your best next near! Anyway, we'll keep in touch!
xx

sguilana said...

hi, Oriol
Hope to hear from you in the future as a renowned biologist who has made some amazing discovery...
To our dear scientist, all the best!
Sònia

Uri said...

Thanks all for your comments^^

Keep in touch!